Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Honest Review – Espresso/Cappuccino Maker
I have tested this Espresso/Cappuccino Maker for a week already and what i can say it is worth the money you are paying. If you are looking for inexpensive coffee maker for home Mr. Coffee ECMP50 gives you great value for those 60-70$ you are paying for it. I had the previous model before and I can say that Mr. Coffee really did their homework on this one, they improved a lot from the last model and what is important the didn’t increase the price.
1. Very easy to use! Anyone can use those simple controls. Manual is very useful too.
2. Compact size for a small kitchen, looks nice sitting on the counter among your other appliances.
3. Very quick and easy to clean it after use. You can detach all the parts and clean them separately.
4. You can use a standard sized coffee cup with this coffee maker
5. The steam feature is powerful, didn’t see any problems with that
6. Get a quality batch of coffee grounds, and this machine will do its job!
You can fail on your first 2-3 cups but after that it is really easy to make a perfect coffee for your family!
|Mr. Coffee ECMP50||Pump System||Brewing||Heating||Reservoir||Steam||Filters||Price|
|15-Bar Pump||Frothing Arm produce great creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes||barista-speed brewing and even heating||Removable 40-Ounce Water Reservoir||One-Touch Brew and Steam Controls||Single & Double Shot Filters||Amazon Price: $69.97