Nespresso CITIZ C111
Compact dimensions (14.6 x 5.1 x 10.9”) and a relatively light weight (7.5 lbs net weight and 10 lbs gross) are probably the first features that distinguish Nespresso CITIZ C111 significantly from any other coffee maker you may have owned before. It would fit your compartment neatly regardless of its space, especially if that is a rather limited one. You may have also heard that within your crowd CITIZ C111 is known as the one having a small footprint. Such a remarkably useful quality makes the coffee maker a pretty good fit for apartments, where, unlike houses, each inch is literally crucial. At the same time, the machine has to not only ”just fit” but look fashionable as well. CITIZ C111 is not deprived of that either: ideal balance between retro and modern is another score to exactly why the CITIZ C111?
Now let’s shift to the useful from the beautiful.
In its latest product Nespresso has tried to not only introduce a number of great-for-making-a-cup-of-espresso features but also combine those in such a way that will simplify the entire process as much as possible. Thus:
- Prepared Nespresso coffee capsules are more than easily inserted and ejected: you load capsules into the cartridge and CITIZ C111 brews your espresso.
- 19-bar pressure pump extracts all the required amount of flavor so that you could always enjoy excellent, full-flavored coffee and treat yourself with crema whenever you feel like.
- Automatic (and programmable if desired) controls applying which you can regulate the amount of both espresso and lungo you would like to have right the moment.
Other features that add to CITIZ C111 functionality greatly are:
- Quick Preheat option. Your coffee will be in your hand in less than 25 seconds.
- Automatic Power-Off mode. If the machine is inactive within 9 minutes, the mode turns on automatically this way preventing the risk of accident.
- Removable water tank (1L/34 oz) is easy to clean. Remember to fill it with fresh, drinking, cold water each time you exploit the coffee maker.
- Drip Tray accommodating even tall glasses increases the machine’s utilizing flexibility.
- Capsule Container can hold somewhat between 9-11 used capsules.
In terms of rating CITIZ C111, some people, as it usually happens, may find ”drawbacks” in this coffee maker’s work. Thus, in an opinion of one customer temperature generating is characterized as a main flaw: the coffee maker is not able to raise enough. Other customers, however, seem to have found their machines as working perfectly well. On Amazon, where it is currently being offered for $199.99 free shipping included, CITIZ C111 has also received a 5-star rating.
CITIZ C111 Features
- Easy capsule insertion/ejection routine;
- 19-bar extraction pressure pump;
- Automatic/Programmable coffee amount controls;
- Capsule Container with capacity for 9-11 used capsules;
- Quick 25-second preheating mode;
- Automatic Power-Off activated in 9 inactive minutes;
- Removable, easy-to-clean water tank (1L/34 oz);
- Drip Tray able to accommodate tall glasses.
Nespresso CITIZ C111 is certainly a worthwhile product fully able to meet coffee requirements of its user. Still, the industry is developing, so let’s wait for more.